Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Facility Manager for our European Distribution Centre in Dordrecht!
Ensures a building's services meet workers' needs. Promoting inspection and repairing electrical, plumbing or janitorial problems. In addition, you are responsible for collecting data and analyzing it to adjust to current processes and plans. Your responsibility include ensures that buildings and grounds are clean and safe from emergencies such as fires or natural disaster damage. You coordinate the installation of new equipment, and manage the upkeep of all equipment and supplies, ensuring that they meet all our health and safety standards. As Facility Manager you consistently look for ways to optimize space and reduce our operating costs. You must be a good leader (for internal i.e. reception and/or external teams i.e. suppliers/vendors etc), must have strong organizational skills, and have an eye for detail. The FM must also ensure the safety of the environment for all employees.
What will you do?
- Guarantee the overall maintenance of the site (machine and building) in terms of performance, safety and quality.
- Qualify suppliers and service providers and coordinate their intervention
- Planning and management of site based predicative maintenance
- Manage a crew of internal and external maintenance, cleaners, security and reception staff
- Review of the quality of work conducted by all site maintenance personnel.
- First response for facilities, H&S and building-related matters
- Manage the daily operation of the facilities within the office including security, maintenance, cleaning and other services as required
- Manage and monitor contractor and maintain maintenance schedules
- Monitoring and responding to facility requests
- Contribute to the site's investment plan (new works, upgrading to standards, cost and budget management, etc.).
Shipping and Office supply management:
- Place orders for consumables as required, monitoring stock levels, and keeping these to a minimum
- Reviewing incoming invoices from suppliers and ensure discrepancies are closed out
- Define and manage maintenance expenditure to achieve operational and cost budgets
Compliance and Governance:
- Develop office FM processes and SOP and ensure both legal and H&S compliance are consistently maintained
- Undertake regular building inspections and take proactive action on any issues that may arise
- Maintain and manage accurate files relating to FM functions and contracts for the building for legislation and core works
- Ensure the use of work permits operators and maintenance employees and contractors for non-routine tasks
Drive Culture of Safety:
- You ensure compliance with hygiene and manage safety
- Ensure the safety of personnel and equipment (application of the site's safety policy, regulatory compliance of equipment and installations and prevention plans, etc.).
Who are you?
- Bachelor in Facility Management
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in a related technical role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of Health & Safety practices.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
- Project management experience.
- Strong in both Dutch and English verbally and in writing
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team player
- Ability to drive a collaborative team environment to achieve solutions that are best for the company
- In possession of your own car
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week at the Dordrecht DC, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!