Here at HEYDUDE, we are a team of Go-To's who work together to embrace and embody our brand values in everything we do. We dare boldly, putting progress over perfection to bring our consumers and fans the most comfortable shoes on the planet. We aim to be steadfast and engage genuinely with our consumers and each other. We keep it simple, welcome all, and strive to have a “Hey Day!”
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but provides a wealth of opportunities for teamwork, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the past few years, and we need to build our teams with the most creative, passionate footwear enthusiasts in the world. That’s where you come in!
Interested in being our next Go-To? Check this out!
The VP, Digital Commerce is accountable for the digital commerce strategy for HEYDUDE digital sales spanning our owned ecommerce properties, wholesale eTail partners, and marketplaces. This entrepreneurial and hands-on leader will chart the HEYDUDE dComm growth path, in addition to successfully scaling the operations and elevating execution of the core business. They will build and lead a team of digital subject matter authorities and external vendors spanning onsite merchandising and optimization, Go To Market, eTail & marketplaces, digital marketing, digital merchandising, analytics, and development and operations. This person will identify and prioritize growth strategies, furthering the brand’s sustainable digital growth in a manner consistent with its values and positioning across channels. This leadership team member will craft and carry out strategies for global expansion.
Balancing execution with innovation, this role will inform and implement multi-year strategic plans, tied to the company’s financial strategies, to guide the continued evolution and growth of the digital business. They will anticipate future consumer trends and use market developments to trial and test new digital concepts and technologies, incorporating findings to evolve the path forward.
Internally, this individual will partner closely with their digital leadership team counterparts to implement and share best practices for continued scaled growth, adept at engaging in informed high-level strategic discussions as well as understanding how to complement/use best practices for tactical execution. They will assess the current systems, processes, and talent to determine opportunities to strengthen processes, ensure feedback loops on performance insights, and capture and incorporate real-time regional customer trends, data, and insights into the digital commerce decision-making. They will use global resources such as Product and Analytics to assist in the continued assessment of these practices, as well as in the evaluation of new and exciting ideas that will move the needle on digital commerce.
As a leader, this person provides inclusive leadership, guidance, and direction to their teams. The Sr. Director will create and maintain a high-performance team and culture through open and transparent communications, ongoing mentoring and development, and effective performance management.
CRUCIAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting Strategy
- Ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision and strategy for HEYDUDE Digital Commerce
- Experience in using operating models, frameworks, and dashboards to enable visibility, alignment, and strategic growth (ex. Traction/EOS, OKRs)
- Seek and analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with the organization's overall strategy
- Take an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative outlooks to stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
- Ability to operate in a high growth, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment – knowing when and how to dive into the details to support execution and elevate expectations
- Executing for Results
- Lead and run the overall HEYDUDE dCom business and platform to deliver the quarterly and annual business plans
- Ability to set clear and high-reaching goals while committing the organization to improved performance, tenacious and accountable in getting results
- Ensure best in class execution of customer acquisition and retention strategies including SEO, Paid Media, CRM, SMS, Social and emerging technologies and platforms
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, able to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations
- Full grasp of all digital KPIs and accountable for Digital P&L including delivery of recurring performance reports, budgets, and projections
- Seek data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended circumstances from decisions; someone who takes thoughtful risks.
- Viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in their approach to making decisions; drive to act in a clear and consistent manner while always taking into account what is best for the organization.
- Leading Teams
- Ability to identify talent, empower the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity within the team, and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong advocate for and developer of others.
- Ability to persevere through challenges and exhibit a steadfast commitment to higher standards, which engenders respect from teams
- Self-reflective and aware of own limitations; leads by example and drives the Brand's performance with a demeanor of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
- Relationships and Influence
- Naturally connects and builds strong collaborations, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in their beliefs, and active drive
- Encourage others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrate and support the success of the team
- Create a sense of purpose/meaning for the team that generates alignment beyond own personality and engages others to the greater purpose as a whole.
- Driving Sustainable Growth
- Understand and incorporate viewpoints from all key partners to drive decision making and share the benefits
- Delivers breakthrough innovations and business models that bring value to all partners, continually challenging traditional approaches
- Set adventurous business and sustainability goals, driving concerted action and investments, and stays the course in the face of setbacks or push-back from short-term oriented partners
- Lead the strategic integration of consistent relevant marketing messages across the Website and digital channels of distribution
- Lead the user experience and development roadmap on the ecommerce platform (Shopify)
- Partner with Distribution and operations partners to further optimize eCommerce fulfillment, freight, planning and logistics
- Work closely with internal marketing resources to develop strategies for Brand and cross-channel initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience operating in high growth eCommerce environments at significant scale
- Amazon platform (1P, 3P) expertise
- Shopify platform experience
- Experience in bringing about successful partnerships and contractual agreements
- Analytical capabilities including the ability to pull reports and insights from platforms (ex. Google Analytics)
- Strong experience in quickly learning and innovating new technologies and intricate processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Demonstrated experience in budget management and forecasting
- Proven track record of working with a cross functional executive leadership team
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Some domestic travel will be required.
Hey Dude, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Vice President, Global Digital Commerce
Job Level: Vice President
Career Level: CL10
Workplace Persona: Collaborator - work from our Westwood, MA office ~3 days a week
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.