Crocs Indonesia, 13 Jun 2022
Position/Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Report to: Quality Director
Department: Quality Management Dept. - Asia Manufacturing Operations
Country/Location: Indonesia (Majalengka district, West Java province, …)
“Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes”
Crocs, INC. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with $3 billion in annual revenue. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
We welcome new talents who passionate about footwear manufacturing, with strong senses of curiosity and integrity to join us!
What do we offer? (*current policy)
- Annual Health Check-up.
- Commercial Insurance
- International, professional, and comfort working environment.
- Bi-monthly training curriculum by global e-learning platform which offers you better every day for your personal growth.
- Additional Holidays for 2 days of Christmas + 1 day for year-end closure.
- Working hours: Mon to Thurs (8:30am -> 5:30pm)/ Fri (8:30am -> 3pm)
(Plus ‘Flex + Core’ time and generous work from home policy since 2021)
I - PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Ensure all T1 factory and sub-con follow Crocs quality standard, process and policy.
- Responsible for solving quality, other related problems with high efficiency.
- Continuous working with factory to build up the strong quality system and quality ownership mindset.
II -JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with factory and Crocs team to resolve the quality issues from sample development and production trial.
- Responsible for the product Standard set up and execution.
- Timely review QA sampling plan and use different QA tools to ensure product quality.
- Responsible for customer complaints/returns, conduct failure analysis, prepare FA (failure analysis) report, follow up and verify corrective/ preventive action, to ensure effective close of customer complaints/returns.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and to ensure product quality, design or improve systems for the distribution of tools and services.
- Monitor supplier quality performance to ensure supplier quality meet crocs’ requirement.
- Attend and monitor material &FG testing matrix implementation in factory lab.
- DFM (Design for Manufacturing) engaging, including kick off, SMS, tear down, and PT meeting, prevent quality issue happen in early stage.
- Quality risk assessment for every season new style.
- First Batch Quality evaluation for new style first day production.
- Monitor B/C grade products management.
- Conduct line audit ensure production line process meet SOP.
III - JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 4 years at quality engineering or inspect experience in footwear field.
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in development & commercialization process.
- Knowledge of footwear materials, good understanding of shoemaking.
- Good at communication & negotiation
- Diligent, responsible, team spirit at work.
- Eager to learn new things.
- College or above (not limited major).
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Good MS office skill.
Is this the job you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply! We are excited to meet you! 😊
Crocs Vietnam HR Dept.: Ella Vo (HR Business Partner)
Email: email@example.com/ Cell: +84 902 776044