A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Working as a part of the Crocs Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC) HR Team, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be responsible for forging partnerships with their assigned team to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the goals of the distribution center.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serves as a coach and mentor for other positions on the assigned shift.
- Consults with line supervisors, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions and programs for their team
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as required
- Processes employee changes such as job changes and terminations in key HR systems like SuccssFactors and Kronos.
- Ensure data in Kronos is correct and timecards are approved in a timely and correct manner by the supervisory group
- Manages the employee engagement survey process and coaches supervisors on feedback facilitation and action planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience required
- Strong knowledge of Federal and Ohio employment laws including ADA and FMLA
- Strong working knowledge of MS office programs
- Experience working with HRIS programs
- Employee relations experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and able to complete administrative functions with a high degree of accuracy
Relocation is approved for this position.
Crocs is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.