Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our European head office in Hoofddorp is looking for a Customer Service Representative Wholesale Intern starting in September 2022.
The responsibility of the Customer Service Intern is to support the Customer Service Wholesale Department. Customer Service ensures that customers – being Wholesalers - receive a high-quality level of service and receive help with their questions and concerns. Customer Service manages client orders, provides customers with product and service information, as well as resolving customer problems/claims.
What will you do?
- Track and Tracing of orders.
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required.
- Actively ensuring that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Handling of return requests.
- Handling of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Provide product and service information to customers by email/phone.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Logging and updating of customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact concerned departments.
- Participate in process improvements.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office.
What will you bring to the table?
- Preferably studying (international) business or communication related topics
- You are eligible for an internship in the Netherlands which means that you are currently enrolled in a Dutch educational institution as a student OR you are an European citizen
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English (French and/or German would be a Plus)
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
- Have fun working in an international, challenging and communicative Environment
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and multidimensional internship in an open, growing and international organization.
- A friendly and engaged team;
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by working with colleagues from all over EMEA;
- One-on-one coaching by the manager;
- A monthly compensation of 500 EUR gross;
- NS Business Card if you don’t have a Student OV Card.
Is this the internship you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply! We would like to speak with you!