Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
The Global Crocs IT Support Team is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst for our European DC in Dordrecht.
The Business Solutions Analyst is responsible for supporting and enhancing system applications used within the Crocs Distribution Center, including Manhattan Warehouse Management (WMOS18), Vanderlande MHE, and Metapak. Responsibilities include responding to and resolving incidents and requests submitted by warehouse staff, working with business users and management to understand requirements, manage their expectations, and maintain global template for IT systems where possible. This position will also work with multiple departments to identify areas for process or system improvement.
In this role you'll be working in an environment that is operational 7 days a week, 18 hours per day. This role is therefore being executed in weekly rotating shifts (weekends excluded). For more details about this, please see below under 'working hours / shifts'.
What will you do?
- Field incoming queries and requests from Distribution Center end users. Speaking directly to end users to quickly understand their issue.
- Gather required information related to the requests, troubleshoot to determine root cause and provide solutions to end users. Where necessary, replicate issues in non-production environment and escalate to appropriate IT departments, both internal and external.
- Recognize critical incidents and follow established escalation and notification paths to engage appropriate teams in a timely manner. Manage communication and status updates to impacted parties.
- Assist HR department with user onboarding, termination process and maintenance of user master for supported applications. Provide reports and supporting documentation to internal and external auditors regarding user maintenance.
- Partner with Crocs training department to ensure the system components of training materials are accurate and updated.
- Establish good working relationships with all levels of Operations. Work with the Operations team to identify pain points and opportunities for additional training. Work with Business Solution Architects to identify if there are potential system or process changes that can relieve common issues in Operations.
- Develop and maintain expertise on system functional flow at the Distribution Center.
- Support Business Solution Architects with testing, training, and implementation of new system processes.
Who are you?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and 2 years of experience in IT Applications or Warehouse Management Systems is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and become a resident expert on the functionality used by Crocs Distribution Center.
- Strong decision-making skills used to determine different priority levels for reported incidents as well as the ability to prioritize amongst multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate the status of an incident to various audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Attention to detail and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel, Teams, Power Point)
- Highly motivated self-starter with a Sense of Urgency who can work independently with limited supervision.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong problem-solving ability.
- Due to the location of our Dordrecht DC you need to be in the possession of your own car.
Working hours / shifts:
- The team consists of 2 people (excl. the supervisor) who work in 2 rotating shifts
- Shift 1: Monday - Friday 8.00-17.00 (including 1 hour break)
- Shift 2: Monday - Friday 12.00-21.00 (including 1 hour break)
- Another team will take care of on call support outside of those working hours
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week at the Dordrecht DC, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!