Become part of the HEYDUDE Family and work in a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand.
Become a DUDE!
HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination.
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our HEYDUDE International team is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager Germany & Austria (office located in Frankfurt)
The Senior KAM is leading strategic planning and development of all German/Austrian key accounts and development of all needed tools – in connection with internal stake holders – to be successful in the Fashion Specialty, Department Store and General Footwear focused channels.
Building a strong sales lead focused on mid- and long-term strategic plan, coordinate and activate all brand departments to execute relevant coop and sales activities to maximize success and create an exponential growth path.
Main Focus is to intensify the relation and to develop the HeyDude business with HeyDude G20 accounts and to lead the German/Austrian market Key Account business with full P+L responsibility.
The Senior KAM is supporting the strategic vision, tools and roadmap for our priority key account growth in the German/Austrian market as well as EMEA region.
The role will execute our Wholesale strategic planning, drive brand priorities and pillars, and influence and collaborate with Key Account teams across German/Austrian market and other key European regions.
What will you do?
German & Austrian Market Fashion Specialty, Department store and General Footwear Account leadership to drive Key Account Growth
- Develop, manage and execute the sales and business plans for the assigned key accounts within German/Austrian market and coordination – in connection with sales manager - a sales plan (by account and product) for all German/Austrian market Key Accounts;
- Deliver the expected exponential growth with focus on G20 accounts;
- Leverage processes and operating tools to drive the cooperation by implementing the strategic model for G20 customers.
Supporting and executing German & Austrian market /EMEA wholesale Strategies with focus on Fashion Specialty, Department Store and General Footwear channels
- Drive input and being the footwear business advocate for all relevant aspects of the Key account business;
- Plan, analyze and implement projects and initiatives across internal functions and lead the initiatives across all focus channels and Key Accounts;
- Develops, in coordination with the market sales director, a sales plan (by account and product) for all German/Austrian market Key Accounts.
Develop German & Austrian Market Fashion Specialty, Department store and General Footwear Key Account profitability and productivity
- Consults with manager regarding development of business plans and is accountable for achieving sales quotas;
- Analyzes, evaluates and reports required sales information in a timely manner;
- Visits the Key customers as well as stores routinely, to evaluate assortments and make proper revisions to satisfy market needs;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with key accounts in line and agreed with company expectations;
- Partner with Finance, Operations and Logistics teams to drive stronger profitability and focus on key KPIs.
Teaming up for a successful working environment
- Building a successful working environment within the HeyDude International team;
- Intensive “best practice” exchange with all KAMs focused on direct Markets.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in Sales and Key Account Management preferably in the footwear, casual or sport industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep knowledge & experience of Wholesale Key Accounts focused on German/Austrian Market Fashion Specialty, Department store and General Footwear key accounts;
- Ability to assess customer needs and to establish industry leading relationship between the Brand and Key Accounts;
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!