A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs is looking for a Sr. Director of Global Talent who will lead the global talent acquisition team reporting directly into our VP of Talent & Total Rewards. This is a truly transformational role, with the focus on leading the transition of the recruiting function from current local state to a truly global function. In this role you will partner with Executives and senior leadership to support the team to deliver high-quality talent across both the Crocs & HEYDUDE brands. As a strategic thought partner and trusted advisor, this person will be an over communicator and help leaders across the business grow and scale their teams. The ideal candidate is an expert leader with deep experience in growth environments and strong knowledge of current trends, innovations, and best practices for global recruiting. Someone who leads with passion, has global experience and entrepreneurial tendencies who can think strategic and at the same time get things done in a collaborative manner.
Crocs Inc. is in a period of rapid growth and your success will be measured by the ongoing development to a globally consistent and locally relevant Talent Acquisition Strategy with a focus on the following key responsibilities:
- A robust and cohesive global Talent acquisition strategy; attraction, identification, mobility and overall candidate experience for the Crocs & HEYDUDE brands.
- Optimizing the recruitment team structure and processes, growing the capabilities of the team, continuing to build a unique employment brand and an engaging candidate experience.
- The design and management of the operating effectiveness of our recruitment processes.
- Leading and developing an effective team, driving high performance and employee engagement that will successfully build relationships with candidates and hiring managers while continuously raising the talent bar across the organization.
- Clear leadership for Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, Action Plan and programs as part of the Talent Acquisition process.
- Clearly identified global hiring priorities that will underpin the business strategy and the design of relevant, effective and efficient talent acquisition tools, process and systems to build current and future capabilities.
- Definition & optimization of clear employer brand and EVP and how we bring this across to potential candidates.
- Fully integrated global systems with accurate and accessible data for reporting and analytics in the talent acquisition arena. Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics, including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness, and report on these measures of success.
- Lead efforts to ensure a qualified and diverse candidate pool is presented to the organization
- The Talent Acquisition function being seen as a trusted strategic partner to the business leadership.
- Drive world class pipelining of talent (both internal and external) and development of a clear and impactful assessment strategy.
- Embedded global talent processes such as performance management, talent reviews, succession planning and career development so that the concepts and purpose are well understood and consistently implemented globally.
- Further development of our Talent Communities, both internal and external, to ensure we continue to pipeline Future Skills for our business.
- 10 years of experience in the Talent Acquisition field
- Leadership experience in managing a global team of TA professionals
- Working knowledge of diversity best practices and implementation of diversity strategy into the company recruiting processes that drives results in this area
- Experience managing high volume recruitment in outsourced locations and managing RPO partners
- Visionary, outcome-oriented, who demonstrates a determination to drive things forward, and will make sure decisions are made and followed through;
- Determined and resilient, yet with a will to ask and understand - you drive things forward, overcome setbacks, and make sure decisions are made and followed through
- Data-driven - you focus on the end result. You are data savvy and an expert in relevant success metrics across the Talent Acquisition agenda.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, rolling with changes, and cutting through complexity; can-do attitude and creative problem solver.
- Ambitious - you seek opportunities outside your comfort zone and take risks rather than miss opportunities.
- A team player - You actively contribute to a positive environment, and you live & breathe our brand values.
- A highly effective relationship builder, with proven success in managing the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable handling many diverse projects simultaneously and able to re-prioritize in an effective manner
- Commercial-minded with solid understanding of business drivers and industry trends
- Strong executive presence with high internal communications experience
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Director, Human Resources
Job Level: Senior Director
Career Level: CL9
Salary Range: $156,400 to $225,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (60-80% in office at Broomfield HQ)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.