Crocs Vietnam, 4th Aug 2022
Position/Job Title: Packaging Engineer
Report to: Sr. Packaging Manager
Department: Packaging Dept. - Asia Manufacturing Operations
Country/Location: South Vietnam (HCM city/ Binh Duong province)
“Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes”
- Crocs, INC. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
- Crocs Vietnam LLC. was established in 2013 and have been constantly growing to become the company’s biggest sourcing country with 8 factories situated mainly in the South Vietnam. We welcome new talents who passionate about footwear manufacturing to join us!
What do we offer? (*current policy)
Probation period (2 months):
- Fully entitled 100% salary.
- Entitle SHUI insurance (social - health - unemployment insurances)
Official employee (employment contract):
- 13th month salary, yearly bonus.
- Annual company outing trip.
- Annual health check-up.
- Complimentary Crocs shoe, Crocs uniform T-shirt (twice/ year).
- SHUI insurance
- Commercial 24h insurance.
- International, professional, and comfort working environment.
- Golden medal for long service milestone reward.
- Bi-monthly training curriculum by global e-learning platform & local in-person practice session which offers you better every day for your personal growth.
- Additional Holidays/ year: 14 days annual leave + 2 days Christmas + 1 day year-end closure.
- Working hours: Mon to Thurs (8:30am -> 5:30pm)/ Fri (8:30am -> 3pm)
What will you do?
I - PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Act as a team or package project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations with organized skill.
- Communicate with product project leaders in region or overseas.
- Conduct package material supplier performance auditing and supplier quality systems improvement.
II- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check and confirm the full-size packaging specifications for products, coordinates and develops packaging performance testing, qualifications and validations (i.e. packaging test and trial loading) relating to key package dimensions & critical consumer attributes.
- Adjust packaging solutions to meet the needs of marketing & merchandising requirements, or to meet cost saving purpose, or quality improvements. Work with shoe factory and apply ECO to change the packaging specification.
- Develop and coordinate all styles packaging requirements and sample size packaging to meet the BR (buy ready) date from concept through package definition.
- Influence package design to minimize product and packaging size/weight; designs should reflect a systems approach to optimizing supply chain concerns.
- Project management: Meet schedule deadlines with minimal surprises and errors.
- Drive innovation and champion positive change: identify and react to needs for process improvements and tools that contribute to the team’s knowledge base.
- Understand and demonstrate the Company’s packaging strategy。
- Perform other duties as assigned.
III - DELIVERABLES AND INDICATORS (KPIs):
- Confirm the sample size packaging and ensure the packaging are meet the request for NPI styles and close its' WBS timely in system.
- Check & complete the packaging specification & VA packaging specification within timeline and accuracy.
- Check and review the trial loading and packaging test result.
- Check the BOM's packaging material for CO styles timely and accuracy.
- Apply ECO for packaging change, track and leads the implementation at factory.
- Develop the packaging material sample in local, manage and track the packaging material sample timely, and ensure it can meet the shipment request.
- Continual to improve the packaging with respect to merchandising and marketing’s request.
IV - KEY ROLE DIMENSIONS:
- Internal: OM/ QA/ OPDM/ PDM/ PLM/ Planning/ VA team
- External: All Asia shoe factories
V - JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in packaging design, testing, documentation, and project management.
- Computer literacy including PowerPoint, AI, photoshop, Word, Excel, PowerPoint software.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with professional spirit, language, and appearance
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to establish clear goals and formulate plans to achieve them.
- Languages-fluent in technical/ business English (oral & written), Vietnamese, Chinese is an option.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Packaging technical skills.
- Project management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet company deadlines.
- Travel requirement:
- Asia shoe factories.
Is this the job you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply! We are excited to meet you! 😊
Crocs Vietnam HR Dept.: Ella Vo (HR Business Partner)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Cell: +84 902 776044