-To develop effective key account strategies by working closely with the Director of Wholesale to align with the crocs China business strategies
-To manage and monitor the responsible key account business operations processes that lead to a satisfactory development of strategic key account plan, and monitor region execution including the retail distribution network, high quality of branded retail operations and capability of delivering business results that meet the company financial goals while building the brand
Key Process Accountabilities
1. Key Account Management
- Define approaches to implement the key account strategies to reach defined business goals
- Develop a 3-year annual business plan, including POS expansion plan, POS productivity improvement, and inventory management, account capability improvement programs
- Develop annual business plan on the responsible account, including POS expansion plan, POS productivity improvement, inventory management and account capability improvement plan, etc. and align with Regions
- Work with Merchandising, Marketing, Field Sales, Sales Operations and Regions to develop targets and to ensure strategy implementation
- Support Strategic Account Director to formulate KA trade term with Sales Ops and field supporting team
- Drive sell-through with the responsible account's POS by driving Visual merchandising, retail training etc.
- Provide key account rolling sales forecast and POS opening/upgrade/closure report on regular basis and propose the action plans when necessary
- Provide support for assortment planning
- Provide proper guidance to the team in daily job
- Make sure all company business processes and policies are practiced well across the team
2. Building Commercial Relationship. Build a constructive and trustful working relationship with the accounts
- Fully understanding their needs, the decision making process, accounts corporate objectives and strategies, financial performance and logistical – and store operating process.
- Clearly articulate the key account needs within the Crocs team to further grow the business and remove internal barriers to get things done
3. Drive Customer Management. Develop, implement and facilitate a consistent sales process
- Lead internal prep meeting to align on seasonal strategic direction.
- Account business planning/ pre-line meeting to agree on net revenue targets and seasonal direction.
- Seasonal business review meetings to analyze sell-in versus sell thru results and implementation of seasonal initiatives.
- Ensure business agreements are in place with the account (per retail banner) specifying fiscal year target revenues, trade terms and planned marketing support for the year.
- Propose and ensure execution of policies, programs and SMU processes to achieve revenue.
- Ensure customer business development by managing crocs and customer profitability.
- Be responsible for overall sales and retail performance for the responsible key account
- Manage A/R on healthy track
- Ensure the accuracy of all financial information required by company
- Excel & PowerPoint: advanced
- Fluent English
- Knowledgeable about store location selection and space planning
- Capable of implementing company strategies firmly with key distributors and retailers while maintaining their respect and cooperation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated-able to work independently
- Tolerance to stress, high energy and strong job ownership
- High degree of integrity and loyalty
Key Role Dimensions: