Crocs has always believed that everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes. We recognize and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone. We believe that comfort and style are in the eye of the beholder and that personal expression is an inalienable right. We believe that Come As You Are is more than a tagline, it is a way of living. We believe that seeing and accepting the things that make us one of a kind, brings us closer together.
The Digital Designer, Social will design and develop visual collateral across our social media platforms including wholesale channels, while upholding the highest design standards for the Crocs brand. This position will report to the Sr. Digital Designer, supporting creative executions for Dynamic Content Optimization (DCO) advertising, retail and wholesale digital media, with a special focus on assets for social media.
You will work closely with the Sr. Digital Designer as a small team executing all global digital ad layouts, while collaborating with team members to apply regional translations and manage project segments. You will also ensure final files are delivered and/or uploaded to the appropriate vendor, partner and/or application. The ideal candidate would also have a high interest in social media trends, and passion for content creation on all major social networks. This includes conceptualization, creation, and production of both paid and organic media across global channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop digital marketing materials that accurately reflect brand positioning
- Ideate, design, and create original and engaging social media content
- Design, resize, and manage digital ads across wholesale partner platforms
- Present and communicate ideas, and implement constructive critiques effectively
- Work closely with internal partners and digital vendors to manage digital assets
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of creative software including the Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms
- Partner with translators to provide global regions with accurate and successful creative
- Prepare and package final files, while maintaining file size and image quality
- Maintain an advanced level of file organization within high-volume projects
- Deliver client files effectively, quickly and within approved deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of previous design experience
- A portfolio of kick-ass, inspired digital graphic design
- Must be a willing communicator and collaborator
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Highly organized and able to maintain project, artwork and photography naming conventions
- Must maintain a professional and creative outlook within the creative and marketing teams
- Flexibility and ability to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
- Interested in exploring motion design across social media channels
- Experience with digital web optimization, HTML5, Google Web Designer, or similar
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Animate, or After Effects
- Illustrative capabilities
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Digital Designer
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $62,200 - $93,200
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.