A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
The Global Merchandising Department at our Broomfield HQ is adding a Sr. Merchandising Coordinator to the team! This position supports the Global Merchandising Team to execute their strategies for Crocs, the industry-leading casual footwear brand.
The Sr. Merchandising Coordinator maintains accurate seasonal product line information, and coordinates activities across a diverse set of functions in support of the Global Merchandising and Regional Merchandising teams. They act in service of merchandising teams around the world to simplify their tactical work and allow them to focus on maximizing their business. The role has a broad view of the organization with access to many functions and is able to connect people and actions to ensure the product line can be delivered to market simply and accurately.
- Manage and maintain the annual, seasonal, and close-to-market calendars for the Product and Merchandising teams
- Partner with Planning, Finance, Commercial, and Operations teams to ensure key calendar dates do not create conflicts
- Work cross-functionally to ensure catch-up plans are in place and being executed when there are late deliveries
- Track progress against landmarks and report on-time delivery to functional leaders
Project & Process Management:
- Drive excellent execution of the key product milestones by documenting deliverables, owners, and templates; ensuring completion
- Conduct root cause analysis when milestones are not being executed to expectation and recommend corrective action to functional leadership team
- Conduct regular cross-functional hindsight reviews of key milestones with both content producers and content consumers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 0-2 years of project management experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to lead projects and document process expertly
- Proven track record to lead and maintain process calendars
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and keep others on track for deliverables and deadlines
- Certification in Project Management preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and digital literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Merchandising Coordinator
Job Level: Senior Support/Tactical Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL3
Salary Range: $35500 - $53300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.