The purpose of the Inventory Control Associate role is to maintain accuracy and integrity of building inventory and inventory flow. The Inventory Control Associate will utilize RF equipment, powered industrial equipment, and PC skills to complete goals daily.
This position supports our second shift operations, Monday - Thursday, 6pm - 430am.
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity.
- Help to ensure cycle counts of product inventories are on track to the quarterly goal.
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution center environment.
- Adjust out defective/damage products as discovered.
- Coordinate with customer service and investigate any trends regarding customer complaints.
- Check date sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed.
- Perform process system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in date integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of ecommerce, retail or distribution center operations.
- Experience with administrative/clerical software ( excel, word etc..)
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.