The successful candidate shall elevate the brand presence by effective execution at Shop in Shops & Multi-Brand channel.
Detailed Job Responsibilities include as per following . However, other duties may be assigned as per the job requirement.
- Cascade information given by Crocs regional team to internal and external stakeholders through workshops, regular training and e-meetings.
- Review, refine and upgrade in-store displays through bi-monthly and quarterly reports.
- Partner with retailer/s team for alignment and execution on display.
- Create deck of best display practices executed in the country and align rest of the network to follow the same standards.
- Elevate brand equity through upgrading layouts and fixtures presentation.
- Create delightful customer experience through story telling methods while ensuring brand assets are used in its optimum fashion.
- Ensure product display at store complies with Crocs standards of display.
- Adherence to VM compliance report including collecting and uploading pictures into the VM library.
- Flawless execution on marketing activities aligned with regional marketing department.
- Manage existing tools , refurbish as per requirement and recall unused equipment including fixtures & props from stores through effective methods.
- Create SOP to support and manage fixtures with care to avoid damages.
- Be a support function to sales team and remain consistent in internal meetings.
- Work closely, innovate and negotiate with suppliers to reduce the print and fixture cost.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the job responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5-7 years of experience in the relevant profession.
- Please ensure you have a digital portfolio where applicable.
- Strong operational skills, specifically when running day to day workflows.
- Great interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.