The Successful Candidate shall elevate the brand presence in partner stores, profitable outlet business model resulting in achieving global brand representation and commercial goals.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create & implement business plan to meet organizational revenue generation goal.
- Managing all retail and outlet related activities of partners to achieve revenue targets.
- Seasonal planning with the partners on seasonal buy plan, alignment with organizational focus categories/pillars.
- Act as an effective bridge between Partner stores, Outlets, VM and distributors, maintaining relationship with existing and potential partners
Store/Outlet Operations + Expansions
- Help in Increase Outlet door count pan India as per organizational target.
- Work closely with store managers and distributors for business expansion and alignment.
- Help Business development team to scout for better locations for partner stores.
- Develop and execute the 3 P’s (Product, Placement and Promotions) plan and driving organizational promotions programs in channel.
- Execute GTM at stores & Outlets and ensuring effective visual representation & VM alignment
- Training to the store staff and ensuring alignment
Inventory Management, Planning, Merchandise Allocation
- Maintaining adequate inventory level at stores/outlets end,
- identifying OTB gaps and procure orders.
- Develop and execute assortment plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the job responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in retail management preferred
- Possess good market understanding of retail and outlet operations
- Strong organizational, analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word). Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Fluent in English