Crocs has always believed that everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes. We recognize and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone. We believe that comfort and style are in the eye of the beholder and that personal expression is an inalienable right. We believe that Come As You Are is more than a tagline, it is a way of living. We believe that seeing and accepting the things that make us one of a kind, brings us closer together.
This Sr. Planner is meant to coordinate activity across the functional and time spectrums focused on Crocs e-commerce business. This includes but not limited to coordination of the Crocs e-commerce Open to Buy, updates to product centric demand plans in advance of buying particularly in New Products, coordination of Core product demand plans and MFP process seasonal hand off to the channel.
Open to Buy execution
- Own and operate the planning tool for the e-commerce OTB process
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with key commercial partners and leadership to align upon final OTB plan
- Proposed various scenarios to commercial leadership based upon inventory utilization, pricing and promotional activity
- Coordinate the efforts of associate analyst maintaining OTB data elements
In Season Coordination
- Lead the efforts of associate analyst(s) to proactively manage in-stock levels for the site
- Propose seasonal and in season stocking strategies to commercial leadership to balance margin / revenue generation with optimal working capital levels
- Coordinate actions upstream into supply chain to monitor, adjust and troubleshoot supply lines as well as optimize inventory across the Americas channels with a digital focus
Update and manage the Americas e-commerce demand plan
- Own the product centric demand plan for the digital business making adjustments in alignment with commercial needs as we approach seasonal buy execution
- Interpret changes in OTB into product investments – both increases and decreases to optimize balance of revenue with inventory in support of corporate goals
- Place enhanced focus on New Product / Key Product initiatives for the e-commerce business; align and coordinate core / important carryover seasonal items with core planning and supply teams
Coordinate MFP process hand off of seasonal plan to the Americas e-commerce channel
- Work closely with Global MFP team to understand and shepherd seasonal plans into region-channel enriched plans
- Coordinate activity with regional merchants to ensure the priorities and focus of the region-channel is clearly captured in all MFP related tools and updates
- Participate as needed in IBP / Seasonal Plan Alignment and other meetings to represent priorities of the Americas e-commerce channel
- Undergraduate degree focused on business, supply chain, planning or related field is required; exception possible for highly extensive and meaningful work experience
- 5+ years planning OTB / Demand within a digital environment; highly desirable to be within an Omni Channel setting particularly in the apparel / footwear business
- OTB experience is required
- Demand Planning experience is required
- Familiarization with Inventory and Service level planning
- Experience in Merchant Financial Planning process and/or Integrated Business Planning
- Must have extensive experience and fluency in Excel tools and functionality
- Experience with MFP, Demand Planning systemic solutions; ideally with o9 Solutions
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Demand Planner
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500 - $107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.