The Supervisor supports the DC operations by manning the day to day operations within a 500,000+ square foot, multi-shift, high-volume, automated distribution center.
Primary Job Duties
- Effectively work with other supervisors within the facility to meeting daily productivity and service goals for the distribution center
- Develop and maintain accuracy standards to ensure inventory integrity as it is received and moves within the facility
- Effectively manage staff to meet productivity and cost goals and service standards
- Ensure performance best practices by monitoring safety and accident/incident report to reduce lost time
- Supervise distribution center operations in a union free environment; ensuring and maintaining direct, productive, and positive relationships between and among management and non-exempt associates.
- Maintaining open communication by setting clear objectives. Providing timely and effective feedback to team members and other key stakeholders.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a warehouse environment or in a related area
- Preferred: College degree
- Prior experience within a Distribution Center environment
- Prior experience with transportation or logistics
- Responsibility with hiring, training and disciplinary actions
- Familiar with a variety of warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills
- Team player and work well with others
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Strong distribution background in a high volume, high growth environment required
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Experience in an Omni-Channel Distribution environment processing Wholesale, Retail and E-Commerce orders is highly desirable.
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching employees on job performance
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with automation including conveyors, shuttle systems and sortation systems
- Forklift experience / certification
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.