Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for a Sr. Designer to join us in executing the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate and create.
As the Sr. Designer Footwear, you will have the opportunity to build a global collection based on consumer insights, comfort, style, inherent simplicity, and an easy everyday feel. We are looking for individuals that have a passion for obsessing the consumer, innovation, and the Crocs brand. You’re a skilled creator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for you to do:
Fuel the Business
- Demonstrate Crocs’ iconic DNA and execute the design vison across several product lines.
- Drive concept designs under the direction of our Design Leadership.
- Manage designs through brand-right concept inspiration, color up, form, detail, materials, technical drawings and cost; ensuring results are met in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate global marketplace insights, understand key competitors and how that plays into who we are as a brand.
Be a Phenomenal Teammate
- Collaborate, inspire, and motivate teams to pursue cutting edge ideas that are innovative original in the market, and within the creative / brand strategy.
- Partner cross-functionally with design, product line management, development, and merchandising.
- Encourage those around you.
Create the Future:
- Drive new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems.
- You believe in the power of ideas that define brands and make consumers lives better, with a positive impact on the world.
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience designing footwear products.
- Expert with tools of footwear design – sketching, 2D & 3D 3D design program knowledge is a plus.
- Strong technical background and proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of construction, lasts, patterns and materials.
- Ability to throw down incredible jaw dropping design work.
- Travel domestically & internationally
*We are open to considering remote opportunities for this role.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Designer
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $82,200 - $123,400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.