Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for an expansive problem solver to join us in executing the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate, lead and create.
As the Design Director - Energy, you’ll lead the creation of consumer centric, disruptive, innovative product that engages consumers in the global energy landscape. You’ll be icon obsessed and share our passion for molded innovation. You’re enthusiastic about people development and know how to inspire a culture of creativity within a fast-paced, forward-thinking team.
You are enthusiastic about culture and understand how music, art, fashion and street culture collide. You love to travel and are curious about the world around you.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Collaborate seamlessly within the x-functional energy team to drive the vision for the energy product line
- Bring fresh, disruptive design thinking to our icons across clogs, sandals & personalization
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the most forward-thinking consumers and brands globally and how to connect them to the Crocs brand
- Drive triad collaboration with development / innovation and PLM
- Consistently educate yourself in the latest design tools, 3D and innovations
Your experience should include:
- 10+ years design experience, preferably with a background in Industrial Design
- 3+ years team management experience
- Consistent track record of success at other globally recognized footwear brands
- Passion for street culture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and engage others
- Ability to delegate, overseeing multiple projects efficiently and with agility across your team to ensure design review readiness
- Ability to travel globally
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Director, Design
Job Level: Director
Career Level: CL8
Salary Range: $120,200 - $192,400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.