The Manager, eCommerce & eTail Analytics will be responsible for delivering behavioral insights across eCommerce and eTail properties to inform investments and optimization across user experience, digital products, merchandising, and promotional efforts. Lead web analytics and incrementality efforts across online properties. Collaborate with respective teams to continuously test and learn. Efficiently analyze, dashboard, and operationalize web data. Accelerate the company’s knowledge of the ecommerce and etail channels to inform strategy. This role can be located at either of our US offices - Broomfield, CO or Westwood, MA.
Primary Job Duties
- Develop and deploy eCommerce and eTail analytics, insights, optimization, forecasting, and reporting programs.
- Lead online behavioral and journey analytics across online, global properties. Consult with Merch, UX, Growth, Creative, and Marketing teams on the impact of strategic efforts.
- Support etail analytics and optimization across global etailers, including Amazon, Zappos, etc.
- Develop and maintain Adobe Analytics platform and integration with reporting and targeting systems. Collaborate with dev teams on tag management and data layer development efforts Blend disparate data sources into dashboards to tell a cohesive story.
- Develop and coach 2-3 direct reports. Build bench strength for ongoing growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of analytics or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Digital Analytics vendors (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience with SQL, Python, or R preferred
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tool preferred
- Experience with descriptive and predictive statistics
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Manager, Digital Analytics
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $94,600-$141,800
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.