The Manager of Customer and Marketing Analytics will be responsible for delivering customer and marketing channel insights to inform planning and optimization across marketing, merchandising, and promotional efforts in collaboration with respective teams. Lead marketing channel attribution and incrementality efforts to inform media budget allocation. Lead the infrastructure strategy to efficiently analyze, dashboard, and operationalize data. Accelerate the company’s knowledge of the customer to inform strategy. This role can be located at either of our US offices - Broomfield, CO or Westwood, MA.
Primary Job Duties
- Develop and deploy customer and marketing analytics, insights, optimization, forecasting, and reporting programs.
- Lead marketing attribution and incrementality studies to inform budget, channel, and campaign opportunities as well as forecasts.
- Lead omnichannel customer insights and recommendations. Consult with business stakeholders on segmentation strategies, customer lifecycles, CLV, optimization opportunities, and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain customer database / Azure infrastructure. Blend disparate data sources into dashboards to tell a cohesive story.
- Develop and coach 2-3 direct reports. Build bench strength for ongoing growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of analytics or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with Python, R, or Spark preferred
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud preferred
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tool preferred
- Experience with descriptive and predictive statistics
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Manager, Digital Analytics
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $94,600-$141,800
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.