Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand Support Center in Hoofddorp is looking for an IT User Support Representative. The IT User Support Representative is a member of the Global Support Team and provides IT support largely for the Crocs Americas Region, while being available to assist other regions. This role will focus on providing front-line Operations and Retail technical support by responding to incidents and requests reported by users.
What will you do?
- Provide superior Customer Service and IT Support
- Must be available for weekend work, early morning and late evening shifts, including holidays
- Promptly respond to incidents and service requests
- Document, track, and troubleshoot incidents while ensuring timely resolution, or proper routing for escalation as needed
- Follow all established support procedures and participate in the development of new procedures
- User Account Provisioning/De-provisioning
- Provide troubleshooting and support of retail systems.
- Work with external vendors or MSP’s to report, escalate and manage incidents when needed
- Create and maintain knowledge articles for use by the Global Support Team and Users
- Create, distribute and maintain administrative and system documentation, user guides
- Provide technology training for Users
Who are you?
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of broad Customer Service and Technology experience in a global company (retail company a plus)
- 1-2 years of experience creating SOP’s and technical documentation
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services
- Must have proven experience supporting the following:
- Windows 10, OS X, iOS and Android. Office 365 suite, including OneDrive, Teams Chat, Teams Phone System and VPN Solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be available for weekend work, early morning, and late evening shifts, including holidays
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives, as a team player, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong technical abilities and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong “Sense of Urgency”
- ITIL v3 or v4 Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of PC hardware, printers, software, and peripherals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Retail experience and POS experience a plus
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Windows server basics (print server options / account resets)
- Basic networking (VPN/VLAN/WIFI) knowledge
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!