The Manager, Product Management is a high-impact ecommerce technology expert who will enhance the product management activities of our global digital platform team. The primary responsibility for this person will be to steward the continued growth and development of the brand’s global ecommerce platforms. The ideal candidate has experience with other B2C business and/or providing services and solutions to B2C businesses. In this role, you will partner with our cross-functional teams (Customer Experience, Merchandising, Project Management, Dev/Ops, Digital Marketing, Analytics, and our Regional Leads) to define core eCommerce strategies for all features, functions, and enhancements and will help to mature and expand our Product Management organization.
Primary Job Duties:
- Own a 1-year product strategy (roadmap) for your areas or responsibility focusing on increased conversion, easy shopping, revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, attrition, and retention. Gather ideas and requirements from customers and stakeholders across teams to define market opportunities and customer expectations.
- Create clear business cases, including ROI, for new features or supporting tools. Define and maintain performance monitoring metrics for relevant storefront features and assess the value of our vendors against the current landscape.
- Collaborate with our Project Management Team to sponsor new projects throughout the development lifecycle: clearly define the scope of work, approve relevant designs, support User Acceptance Testing, define any training needs, and champion launch preparations. Coordinate with our Business Systems Analysts to develop requirement documents, functional specifications, operations and maintenance guides, training materials, and use cases.
- Monitor and identify customer needs staying current on industry standards/trends and respond by adjusting user experience and product roadmaps. Monitor key business and customer metrics to ensure an always optimized site. Maintain a strong understanding of available technologies and apply technology solutions, where appropriate, to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the customer
- Leads product discovery, to help identify and describe requirements, and to ensure that the product backlog is ready for project prioritization. Works with analytics to defines analytics to be collected regarding the product and prioritizes their collection.
- 5 + years of strong demonstrable history of working closely with business operations to identify business opportunities and requirements and deliver measurable products and features that meet those needs in a role as a Product Owner and Project Manager in a software development /e-commerce environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of the way consumers shop online, with 3-5 years exposure to eCommerce is a plus
- Experience building roadmaps for large consumer-facing products
- Experience in aggressive A/B testing in terms of performance, conversion, and engagement optimization
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven refinement
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder needs against limited resources, while maintaining buy-in
- Articulate and collaborative, with an ability to effectively communicate using data
- Strong rapport with technical teams and a deep understanding of the full software-development lifecycle
- High level of competency and familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe, Workfront, and/or similar analytic tools and tracking tools
- Passion for online shopping, fashion, online retail environments
- 20% to 30%
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Manager, Product Management
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $94,600-$141,800
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.