The E-Commerce and Marketplace manager will be responsible to deliver business goals (both qualitative and quantitative) for Crocs’s own E-commerce platform (Shopcrocs.in) and Marketplace business through 3P. Macro Goals for this role will include Sales, Merchandising/Inventory Management, Promotions, Operations and Projects
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Plan discounts at Style level
- Timely payment Collection from all partners.
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Merchandising and Inventory Management
- Plan Seasonal OTB for dot com and Marketplace business
- Place pre-orders as per OTB and timely execution of the same
- Ensure adequate forward stock cover and timely replenishments
- Monitor and drive strategic product/merchandising initiatives i.e Narrow & Deep and 4 pillars contribution.
- Create reports and monitor performance driven by Merchandising KPIs i.e Bestsellers, Sell-through % and stock cover.
- Share business projections with Merchandising team to plan S&Op.
Marketing and Onsite Experience
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Shopcrocs.in as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Shopcrocs.in
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM calendar
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
- Responsible for day to day operations
- Main point of contacts with internal teams such as Customer Service, Logistic, Accounting for Account related matters
- Reconciliation of accounts with support from finance team
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements
- 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving Ecom sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills