The Oracle Integration Cloud Developer will work in alignment with organizational mission and vision. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with internal and external parties to analyze, design, develop\unit test, and collaborate to deliver and support integration solutions to achieve Crocs business objectives. The Oracle Integration Cloud Developer provides experienced integration development subject matter expertise. Maintains, enhance and provide solutions for software applications.
Primary Job Duties
- Leads development activities for a functional area, module, or project. Provides and documents technical design and specifications meeting business and functional requirements.
- Develop complex technical objects in accordance with the technical development standards and best practices. Ensures applications and systems possess sufficient controls. Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA proces
- Identifies, Troubleshoots, and resolves key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.. Researches upgrades, patches and new functionality
- Assists in the development and definition of test plans and scripts for performance, regression and user acceptance test plans; support QA activities as required.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to solutions in collaboration with Enterprise/Application Architects. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- BS/BA Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years Integration Design and Development experience
- At least 1+ years direct Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) experience including creating Integrations, Connections, Data Mappings & Look-ups, Error Management. Experience monitoring integrations in a runtime environment.
- Completed at least 2 project life cycles with Oracle Integration Cloud
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion SOA technologies BPEL/B2B. 2+ years direct implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with Complex orchestration Flows
- 10% or less
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. IT Applications Developer
Job Level: Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $82,200-123,400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.