- E- Tail Manager will be responsible to build annual Joint Business plans with E-tail partners and deliver commercial business goals for Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and Ajio. Macro Goals for this role will include Sales, Merchandising/Inventory Management, Marketing/Promotions and Operations. Will be Main point of contact with our internal teams such as Finance, Product and Operations for E-tail account related matters
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Identify in-season sell-in opportunities
- Timely payment Collection from all partners.
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports based on Sell out KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Merchandising and Inventory Management
- Plan Seasonal OTB for partners and aligning partners for the same.
- Take pre-orders as per OTB and timely execution of the same
- Ensuring adequate forward stock cover for all partners at all times
- Align partners with Brand’s product/merchandising strategy of Narrow and Deep and drive business accordingly.
- Create reports and monitor performance driven by Merchandising KPIs i.e Bestsellers, Sell-through % and stock cover.
- Share business projections with Merchandising team to plan S&Op.
- Responsible for day to day operations
- Reconciliation of accounts with support from finance team
- Managing ad-hoc functional and cross-functional projects
- Catalog creation for new styles across
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
Marketing and Promotions
- Plan Marketing calendar with Digital Marketing specialist for all E-tail accounts as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for all E-tail accounts
- Plan and execute Promotional/Events calendar for all E-tail accounts
- Analyze previous campaigns results, get learning and build best practices for marketing spends
- Master’s degree with Minimum 4 years of E-commerce Experience.
Other Job Requirements
- Good understanding of all platforms ie Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and Ajio
- Previous experience with footwear category will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Curious and have passion for Internet with strong team spirit.