Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for a Sr. Digital Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for the quality and completeness of eCommerce and eTail - related analysis and reports and to find business opportunities. In this position you will be creating business reports, analyzing data, forecasting and data modeling and advising different stakeholders on how to accelerate the growth of the business.
What will you do?
- Validate, enhance, automate and distribute business performance reports on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (financial, marketing, etc..)
- Maintain forecasts, budgets and targets for the eCommerce department
- Segment and analyze Crocs’ customer database to identify the segments with highest opportunity and measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities with ad hoc and regular reports and analysis
- Measure effectiveness of Crocs’ onsite experience to make sure the customer journey is as optimized as it can be
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies to drive analytical effectiveness, operational efficiency, and business growth
- Perform ad hoc analyses such as RFM, Customer Lifetime Value, Price Elasticity, Sales Variance, etc.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Informatics or related field of study;
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience of digital analytics in Ecommerce retailers, with hands on experience in web analytics and coding;
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge/understanding of eCommerce dynamics and user behavior
- Experience with report development, automation using reporting software and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience solving business problems with statistical techniques, and arriving to commercial recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools like MS Excel (or equivalent) SAP, Power BI, Python or SQL. Hands on experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is required.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce – DemandWare, Exacttarget and Custora platforms is a strong plus
- Good knowledge/understanding of audience segmentation and onsite behavior is a strong plus
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media)
- Service minded and flexible. High attention to detail and natural curiosity
- Proactiveness in suggesting business analysis and opportunities
- Agility in performing analysis under pressure and with short deadlines
- Cross-functional working and support experience.
- Knowledge of online campaigns tracking is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate tests and testing tools is a plus
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Very strong social, analytical, presentation and writing skills
We are looking for someone that is:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the digital landscape.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique and fast-growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our currently virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Is this the job you're looking for? Please apply! We would like to meet you!