Junior Team Lead
Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our Distribution Center in Rotterdam is looking for Junior Team Leaders.
Do you want to take the next step in your logistic career? Do you have experience as a warehouse employee, and do you have leadership skills? Then we are looking for you! We are searching for Junior Team Leads for our distribution center in Rotterdam who know how to tackle things!
A Junior Team Lead makes sure warehouse activities are carried out in a timely manner, according to processes, and within the safety guidelines. The Team Lead will have more operational tasks, as this is the difference with the Supervisor who is more overall responsible. We expect from the Team Lead to lead the department during absence of the Supervisor.
What are your tasks?
- Manage and/or coach/train the team to work efficiently, safely, and to complete tasks with given deadlines
- Actively communicate to the team any relevant information
- Perform employee administration (hour registration), monitor and escalate exceptions
- Responsible for continuation of the operation
- Make sure communicated performance targets are accomplished or communicated to the Supervisor if not met
- Giving feedback/update to the Supervisor during the day about the latest developments
What do we expect?
- You have worked a couple of years as a warehouse employee and/or you have a maximum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor on the work floor.
- You have good written and oral English language skills
- You have a driver’s license and a car
- You are prepared to work in two shifts (06.00h-15.00h and 15.00h-00.00h) and sometimes on a Sunday
What do we offer?
- A diverse job with the opportunity to learn a lot
- A versatile position with varied activities in an international, pleasant and open work environment
- An appropriate salary and travel allowance if you live 15 km or further away from the warehouse
- A STIP Bonus of 5%
- A holiday allowance of 8%
- A 50% discount on our shoes, discount on your fitness subscription, new work shoes/clothes and a lot more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!