- Minimum 2 year’s experience (ideally within the sport, surf, fashion or urban landscape) as a Key Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- A good background and understanding of sales metrics and Analysis of
SUMMARY OF KEY FOCUSES FOR THIS ROLE
- To maintain and cultivate strong relationships with all current key accounts.
- Be EXTREMELY proactive in sourcing new account business within Surf, Fashion, Sport & Urban landscapes
- To implement the short and long term commercial strategies for assigned key accounts.
- Seasonal Tasks - sell-in preparation, the actual sell-in and making sure orders are collected and submitted
- Pre lines/Seasonal account plans for key accounts
- To establish strong relationship with assigned retail partners.
- To ensure continuous monitoring of order book stock, contract stock and sell out metrics
- To land brand concepts in key doors and ensure best representation of the brand in all stores
- To ensure product allocation is respected and utilized or transferred to other