Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand Support Center in Hoofddorp is looking for an Accountant.
What will you do?
This position is part of a team responsible for accounting and statutory compliance of Crocs entities. This includes maintenance of an accurate and timely system of accounting which includes a comprehensive set of internal controls, preparing periodic financial reports, working with auditors on the financial statements, and supporting the business by providing reliable data
What will you do?
Accounting and control::
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures
- Journal entry preparation and review
- Reconciliation of sub ledgers and general ledger accounts
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Ensure that at period-end all assets and liabilities are recorded accurately
- Maintain ledgers based on US GAAP
- Maintain documentation in compliance with global requirements and local laws
- Maintain documented policies and procedures
- SOX compliance
- Liaise with corporate and global accounting teams
- Collaborate with shared service partners and other third-party business support partners
- Work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Payroll, Tax, and Supply Chain teams
Who are you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- 3-4 years in a similar position
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience with SOX / Internal Control
- Experienced Excel user
- Strong English, both verbal and writing
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our fabulous office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement, bonus opportunity and reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with fresh fruit in the office and discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- A chance to socialize and get to know your colleagues on our monthly Hot Chocolate Tuesdays ,Hot Dog Wednesdays, Sugar Thursdays, and biweekly Friday drinks;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!