Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for a Distributor Commercial Coordinator. The Distributor Commercial Coordinator provides support to the Distributor team to execute the Distributor vision for Crocs MEA region. You're the first point of contact for all the Distributors in the selected geographic region. In this role you will support the Senior Manager Distributors in organizing, maintaining, simplifying and where needed development of the processes, procedures and information required to realize our commercial ambitions through our Distributor partners.
What will you do?
Administration & Operational:
- Process the administration from the team and distributors;
- Preparing presentations and business reports for meetings with Distributors and market visits;
- Support the team with tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing activities
- Support in organizing the Seasonal Sales Meetings
Sales Planning & Forecasting:
- Support in developing the sales strategy for the Distributors.
- Support the creation and execution of sales plans, annual budgets and forecasts.
- Provide support to ensure that distributors & agents accurately forecast their business and continuously monitor the business and plan to fill any sales gaps.
- Select the best business partners for the company to work with and ensure effective contracts are in place.
- Advice the distributor & agent partners in planning and developing the business
Sales Optimization & Seasonal Order Management:
- Track the performances of distributors in order to achieve targets;
- Assist in the coordination and the involvement of cross-functional teams in order to meet partner performance objectives and Crocs expectations
Who are you?
- Business Management Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-4 years’ relevant experience in related field/industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English; other languages an advantage (Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Greek, French)
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to be flexible under pressure at busy periods of the business
- Solutions-focused team player
- High level organizational skills
- Detail Orientated
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge about the EMEA footwear market and knows how to keep up to date with the latest trends.
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our fabulous office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement, bonus opportunity and reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with fresh fruit in the office and discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- A chance to socialize and get to know your colleagues on our monthly Hot Chocolate Tuesdays ,Hot Dog Wednesdays, Sugar Thursdays, and biweekly Friday drinks;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!