- Innovate and develop candidate sourcing techniques (particularly online) and partner with regional HR team and hiring managers to drive an efficient and cost-effective recruitment process in Asia countries.
- Drive candidate experience and elevate it to a professional and employer-branding process in Asia.
Recruitment Competence Center
- Develop and recommend recruitment strategies to ensure the successful long-term recruitment of key positions with business requirements
- Assess different recruitment approaches for the effectiveness to search for a diverse pool of candidates (including but not limited to social network sites, blogs, trade associations, specialized universities or institutions, networking/relationship building, job fairs etc.)
- Identify unique and non-traditional recruitment sources for positions that are generally hard to find in the market (e.g. merchandising, eCommerce)
- Identify potential candidates in social media networks for key recruitments
- Support and train regional HR team to enhance recruitment search effectiveness
- Coaches and train hiring managers and other interviewers on “best practice” such as behavior-based interviewing
- Identifies core competencies to be evaluated during the interview process and provides structured interview guides
- Management of the regional headhunter portfolio including contract management and annual performance review with regional HR team
- Better utilization of company TA system.
Candidates Experience Enhancement
- Plan and lead candidate experience enhancement projects, covering the whole process, from designing Job profile till new hire’s coming on board.
- Work with vendors to create attractive recruitment and employer branding web pages
- Work with global TA to be involved in initiatives and download to localize it in countries.
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and enhance the candidates experience with feedback collected from regional HR team, hiring managers and candidates.
- Communicate with others
- Manage relationship and diversity
- Planning and organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Strong interest in internet and social media
- Customer service and support mentality to ensure implementation of new approaches
- Passion about recruitment
- Number of positions filled from non-traditional sources
- Recruitment costs
- Number of applications in countries
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience with a headhunter or in-house environment, with regional experience in Asia countries will be a plus
- Basic understanding of FMCG/consumer good industry, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced PPT
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel 15-20% of time
Key counterparts (internal):
Regional HR team, Global Talent Acquisition team,
Key counterparts (internal):
Recruitment channels, Headhunters, Vendors for TA projects