The Associate IT User Support representative is a member of the Global Support Team and provides IT support largely for the Crocs Americas Region, while being available to assist other regions.
This role is the first point of contact for users needing assistance. The associate will respond to incidents and requests reported by users and deliver the highest level of customer service. Will provide Operations and Retail technical support or determine if routing to appropriate support team or escalation is needed.
Must possess strong interpersonal attributes, a collaborative mindset, good judgement, clear communication skills and the desire to help others.
Primary Job Duties
- Provide superior Customer Service and IT Support
- Must be available for weekend work, early morning and late evening shifts, including holidays
- Promptly respond to incidents and service requests Follow all established support procedures and participate in the creation of new procedures
- User Account Provisioning/De-provisioning
- Document, track, and troubleshoot incidents while ensuring timely resolution, or proper routing for escalation as needed
- Troubleshoot and provide support of retail and operations systems
- Maintain and revise knowledge articles for use by the Global Support Team and Users
- Provide input to administrative and system documentation, user guides
- Provide technology training for Users
- High School Diploma, Associates degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 1 year of broad Customer Service and Technology experience in a global company (retail company a plus)
- 1 year of experience creating SOP’s and technical documentation
- Basic Experience with Active Directory
- Basic Knowledge of:
- Windows 10, OS X, iOS and Android. Office 365 suite, including OneDrive, Teams Chat, Teams Phone System and VPN Solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be available for weekend work, early morning, and late evening shifts, including holidays
- Exceptional customer service orientation with problem-solving ability
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives, as a team player
- Retail experience and POS experience a plus
- Windows server basics (print server options / account resets)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware, printers, software, and peripherals
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Basic networking understanding (VPN/VLAN/WIFI)
- ITIL v3 or v4 Certification a plus
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.