The role will assist Sr. Retail Marketing Manager to execute an integrated retail-based marketing program that leverages the brand’s power in the market place.
Key Process Accountabilities:
1. Retail Marketing Planning and Implementation
- Assist Sr. Retail Marketing Manager to calendarize new product introduction along lines, coordinate with related stakeholders on initiatives on product introduction calendars and positioning.
Implementing local retail marketing activities, incl. project development, coordination, budget and on-site management.
Liaise with channel sales teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and set objectives, ensuring business and branding needs are covered.
Communicate internally and externally to deliver quality work and achieve preset targets in effective and timely manner.
Design reports, analyze sales and consumer data to assess event effectiveness.
Work with agencies, franchises and landlords to design & execute in-store events, roadshows and DP.
Provide administrative support as needed.
- Assist team budget preparation and expenditure control/tracking.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Experience: Round 2-3 years’experience, event or retail marketing background
- Curiosity towards market landscape, emerging trends, and industry prospect
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Interpersonal Skill:
- Know how to use photoshop and other design software with the ability to learn new applications
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, teamwork and relationship building skills are critical
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environment
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenge
Key Role Dimensions:
- Key Relationship:
- Internal: country related department (WS, Retail, VM, Merchandising)
- External: commercial service provider
- Geographical Area: China