Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for a Designer to join us in crafting the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate, lead and create.
As a Footwear Designer, you will have the opportunity to build a global collection based on comfort, style, inherent simplicity, and an easy everyday feel. We are looking for individuals that have a passion for the consumer, the Crocs brand and innovation.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Concept designs under the direction of our Design Leadership and effectively communicate the design’s cohesion within the creative / brand strategy
- Support the strategic design vision across our key collections and wearing occasions through consumer research, marketplace travel & design inspiration
- Manage designs through brand-right concept inspiration, color up, form, detail, materials, technical drawings and cost; ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Influence and deliver design vision through compelling story-telling and design presentations cross-functionally
- Partner cross-functionally with design, product line management, development, and merchandising
- Broad marketplace understanding across all channels, including both fashion and sport lifestyle influences
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of designing footwear products
- Expert with tools of footwear design – sketching, 2D & 3D form. 3D design program knowledge is a plus
- Strong technical background and proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Solid understanding of construction, lasts, patterns and materials
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, overseeing a large number of projects at any given time
- Strong team player while maintaining an ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Travel to both domestic and international markets is required
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.