Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand supporting center in Hoofddorp is looking for a: SR. IT Systems Administrator This Sr. Systems Administrator position will manage the IT Systems and Cloud infrastructure functions for Crocs globally. The selected candidate will proactively support the infrastructure technology systems for Crocs O365 platform, server and cloud platform, and systems management functions with SCCM and Intune.
Responsibilities will include providing guidance and handoff for Tier 2 and Tier 3 support (Desktop Support, Infrastructure and Datacenter Services), working with business users/ management to understand requirements, and create/enhance operational practices around O365, Azure, server administration, and patching. Must possess strong collaboration and Infrastructure design skills across multiple technologies to facilitate customer requirements as a part of Crocs global standards.
What will you do?
- Develop and mature O365 administrative support functions and delegate responsibilities to T1 and T2 support teams.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of IT Infrastructure globally including Distribution Centers, Retail locations and Remote business offices
- Identifies and communicates how IT infrastructure solutions can support the achievement of short- and long-range business goals.
- Assist in developing Croc’s monitoring and reporting strategy for critical IT systems
- Develop, monitor, and report on Azure spend activity and optimization opportunities
- Create and support patch management, deployment, and reporting for both servers and endpoints.
- Develop best practice standards for user management, AD design, deployment methodologies, and solution delivery.
- Lead projects to consolidate and simplify redundant services such as DNS, Citrix, and AD Structure
- Support the Crocs Security and Audit teams regarding periodic audits and cyber security risk mitigation
- Support and facilitate Change Management, Release Management and Resource Planning functions
- Provide consultant services to various technology stakeholders to leverage security controls that ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information utilized throughout company’s business applications
- Help analyze and facilitate the selection of technology solutions for the customer base
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Who are you?
- A Bachelor’s degree or prior relevant experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of broad IT Infrastructure experience in a global company (Prefer Retail)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of current technologies and capabilities of servers, internet, personal computing devices and voice/ data network technology
- Proven experience in Infrastructure design and change management principles (Prefer ITIL)
- Strong knowledge across a broad set of infrastructure solutions/ concepts including Cloud Computing, SAN Storage, Desktop computing, WAN and LAN concepts
- Supporting complex infrastructure solutions and systems that have a global impact
- Broad experience with overall Microsoft technology portfolio including Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server and O365 deployments
- Prefer exposure to supporting cloud-based solutions in Azure, specifically around PaaS, and IaaS
- Prefer experience in migrating mission critical applications to Azure or other cloud hosted provider
- Experience working with partners and vendors to complete large scale infrastructure solutions
- Broad understanding of mainstream hardware virtualization platforms including VMware and Hyper-V as well as general awareness of industry trends including desktop and I/O virtualization.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives, as a team player, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong technical design and decision making skills
- The desire to build solid partnerships with Regional business units while at the same time keeping a global view of corporate IT strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in a business friendly language with a focus on Value proposition
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “Sense of Urgency” who can both lead, and be a part of highly productive teams
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong problem solving ability
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our fabulous office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement, bonus opportunity and reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with fresh fruit in the office and discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- A chance to socialize and get to know your colleagues on our monthly Hot Chocolate Tuesdays ,Hot Dog Wednesdays, Sugar Thursdays, and biweekly Friday drinks;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!