The Global Go-to-Market Coordinator will act as a key support to the Global Merchandising Team to execute their strategies for bringing product to market for Crocs, the industry-leading casual footwear brand.
The Global Go-to-Market Coordinator will maintain accurate seasonal product line information, own the global photography and go-to-market briefing process, and coordinate activities across a diverse set of functions in support of the Global Merchandising and Regional Merchandising teams. The Global Go-to-Market Coordinator will act in service of merchandising and marketing teams around the world to simplify their tactical work and allow them to focus on maximizing their business. The role has a broad view of the organization with access to many functions and is able to connect people and actions to ensure the product line can be brought to market accurately and impactfully.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
- Creates the “storytelling” tools for regional merchants and sales-people to communicate with their accounts, bringing together information from Product, Merchandising, and Marketing to give a 360 degree view of the product opportunities in a given channel/tier
- Partners with merchandising and marketing to enable a successful go-to-market of future selling seasons. Owns and maintains key selling tools and templates to execute the merchandising and marketing vision in both brick and mortar and digital selling environments. This includes (but is not limited to) GTM product sell-in templates, planograms, briefs for wholesale sell-in asset needs, and the Global Product Catalogue creation (printed and digital).
- Assist in product selection and sample procurement for sell-in and sell-through photoshoots, sell-in videos, gathering input from regional marketing teams and providing key information to create necessary marketing assets.
- Main contact for digital catalogue vendor. Responsible for setting up catalogue requirements each season with accurate data and photography, supporting the regions on this tool, soliciting feedback on key selling needs, as well as briefing and uploading key assets needs.
- Maintains sell-in catalogue data in Centric and coordinates timelines to hit key sell-in milestones. Assists regions/countries in maintaining all relevant segmentation and country GTM strategies for each selling season.
- Coordinates communication activities of key product/collections stories, and supports directed assortment sell-in.
- Coordinates with global marketing to share seasonal brand guidelines with regional visual merchandisers and reflect guidelines in global visual merchandising direction.
- Assists the Merchant team with product stories by channel to align with regional and global marketing.
- Supports global marketing and creative teams with the ordering of samples for photoshoots, influencer campaigns, seeding, and other requests as needed.
- Supports the global merchandising team in the creation of global product catalogs as well as sell-in tools for regional merchandising and sales teams.
- Supports the global merchandising team with coordination of major milestone meetings.
- Implements, documents, and enforces key processes and calendars that involve diverse cross-functional partners
- Effectively communicates with cross-functional partners globally that have varying levels of English language competency.
- Other duties may be assigned.
NECESSARY COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
- Effective Communication / Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of communication and presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses
- Quick Learner: Learns quickly when facing problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failure for clues to improvement
- Process Management: good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; can simplify complex processes
- Informing: Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization
- Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive , and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing
- Time Management: Uses his/ her time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates his / her efforts on the more important priorities, Gets more done in less time than others
- Technical Learning: Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in merchandising, marketing or related field
- Desire to learn about merchandising, marketing, and product
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with others
- Demonstrated ability to organize, create, and document process
- Proven ability to work effectively with others and keep others on track for deliverables and deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Knowledge of InDesign, with aptitude to learn new applications
- Fluent in English
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.