Responsible for business and sales from key accounts and online customers within Australia, with the objective of developing and building a profitable businesses.
- Responsible for developing business with new accounts in sports and surf segment.
- Achieve sales goals by quarter and category as defined by AOP
- Develop financial plans, OTB plans, assortment strategy and marketing strategy for accounts on an annual/ seasonal basis led by the business and sales strategy.
- Manage account level P&L to deliver targeted GM$ requirements.
- Develop seasonal marketing plans to support key initiatives.
- Continual sales analysis to manage product life cycles, inventory models and rates of sale.
- Knowledge and discipline to adhere to distribution guidelines. Executes excellence through assortment, visuals and marketing collateral.
- Strong presentation skills, developing and using effective strategies to convince others or to gain their support.
- Key Account staff training on product knowledge and know-how to customers’ interests, needs and goals.
- Proactive account management, by identifying opportunities to improve existing business and create new business.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Retail and sales KPI
- Communicates effectively across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Coordinate and prepare seasonal footwear product presentations to be presented to senior management internal and externally.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and performance, along with implementing strategies and tactics to compete.
- Graduate degree required. MBA degree shall be preferred.
- 7+ years of footwear sales or relevant experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of national competitive landscape.
- Understanding of retailer’s financial metrics- sales, inventory, turn, GM$.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, manage time and work against business deadlines in a multiple time-zone environment.
- Must be proficient on MS Office (word, excel, power-point, etc).
- Should be open to travel