We are excited to announce, the Crocs Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC) is expanding to a 7 day operation! This will allow us to meet our customer demands in Wholesale, Retail and Ecommerce and give our employees a more balanced schedule. The OHDC will be moving to a 1st and 2nd shift Monday through Thursday (10 hour shifts) and a new Weekend shift. The Weekend Shift will be a Friday, Saturday, Sunday workweek (12 hour shifts). Although the workweek will be 36 hours, employees will have their compensation adjusted so it will equal 40 hours of pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
- Develop, analyze, modify and execute the Wave Plan
- Monitor, process and ensure that all orders are waved accurately and in a timely manner.
- Proactively monitor and communicate any issues to the Planning Supervisor and Operations
- Develop planning strategies to improve Wave process
- Manage order cuts and communicate to CSR Supervisors
- Run SCI reports
- Actively participate on projects affecting Wave Planning
- Work cross functionally to solve any problems with orders
- Ensure team has all tools needed to complete daily task
- Work closely with peers to drive continuous improvement throughout all processes with constant focus on Safety, Quality, Cost Management and Productivity
- Work at or above established productivity standards
- Provide turnover for next shift
- End of day report, including any issues with Picktickets, Inventory, Waves…etc.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience in Waving and working in distribution center operations
- Prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Interacts with all levels of management
- Computer knowledge including, but not limited to MS Office (intermediate to advance) and WM
- Good oral, written, communication and problem solving skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to sit for extensive periods of time in an office environment. May also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.