Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for an expansive thinker to join us in crafting the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate, lead and create.
In reporting to the VP of Global Design and Product Line Management, you’ll be encouraged to leverage our iconic DNA and build what’s next. You’ll share our 3D mindset and our passion for molded innovation. You’re a visionary and a skilled creator and you’re also a strategist, experienced in implementing process and thriving in a fast-paced environment. You’ll utilize effective cross functional collaboration to get key stakeholders aligned.
You’re passionate about people development and know how to cascade a brand strategy to lead a team to creative success. You love to travel and are curious about the world around you. You connect the dots and understand how to apply them in to a winning vision and consumer right designs.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Leverage Crocs’ iconic DNA and drive the vision for the future
- Leverage Global marketplace insights, understand key competitors and how that plays in to who we are as a brand
- Co-create the design strategy with the VP of Design and cascade down through your team
- Drive triad collaboration with development / innovation and PLM
- Lead through empowerment, focusing on people development, inspiring a culture of creativity
- Consistently educate yourself in the latest design tools and innovations
Your experience should include:
- 12+ years design experience, preferably with a background in Industrial Design
- 5+ years team management experience
- Proven track record of success at other Globally recognized footwear brands
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and engage others
- Ability to delegate, overseeing multiple projects efficiently and with agility across your team to ensure design review readiness
- Ability to travel globally
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.