To increase organized key accounts and Multi-brand footprint in the existing / new territories resulting in achieving global brand representation and commercial goals.
Key Process Accountability:
- Create & implement business plan to meet organizational revenue generation goal.
- Managing all sales related activities of partners to achieve revenue targets.
- Reduction/planning to eradicate EOL (End of Life) products from POS in the region.
- Seasonal planning with the partners on seasonal buy plan, alignment with organizational focus categories/pillars.
- Executing robust pre-lines for effective business/OTB planning for the partner.
- Act as an effective bridge between MB doors/ KA formats and distributors.
- Increase Key Account/ Multi-brand doors count pan India as per organizational target.
- Ensure effective visual representation
- Work closely with Key account stakeholders and distributors for business expansion and alignment.
- Develop and execute the 3 P’s (Product, Placement and Promotions plan.
- Execute MBR/QBR review with partners.
- Maintain relationship with the existing and potential new partners
- Timely payment collection and facilitate reconciliation.
- Reduce AR aging.
- Quarterly reconciliations and pending issue closures.
- Maintaining adequate inventory level at distributors end, identifying OTB gaps and procure orders.
- Develop and execute assortment plan.
- Develop and share market intelligence to support management’s decisions.
Deliverable and Indicators (KPIs):
- Revenue Targets
- Number of opening KA/MB Doors
- Partner review cadence
- SIS Execution
- Financial hygiene, reduced AR
- Preferably a master’s degree in management/retail management
- 6-10 Years of Retail Operations experience
- Good market understanding in KA and MB space.
** Interested application, please indicate your notice period together with your current drawn and expected salary