The Global Integrated Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development of Crocs close-to-market campaigns and programs, with primary duties surrounding the integration of said programs into Crocs’ owned and partner channels. This role will collaborate with Global Marketing Communications team on strategy development and will help drive the creation and dissemination of close-to-market plans and global and regional collaborations with the input of cross-functional and key stakeholders. This role will drive close-to-market execution, event activation and oversite, the creation and management of content, and performance and reporting, and will ensure that Crocs close-to-market global marketing strategies are communicated and executed globally. The Integrated Marketing Specialist will be a key point of contact for global and cross-functional stakeholders on all aspects of integrated marketing and will manage the marketing process from ideation to activation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Sr. Manager, Global Integrated Marketing in leading cross functional key marketing programs, competitive research and special programs as needed
- Effectively assists in supporting the activation and coordination of global marketing strategies that will make a material impact on brand perception and product desirability, including:
- Channel support throughout the commercialization process
- Regional marketing support for local adaptation and execution of global strategy
- Acts as a support partner for cross functional teams including product, merchandising and sales channels, supporting collaborative product launches holistically for the organization
- Partners closely and works collaboratively with the Global Merchandising team
- Enables increased conversation and collaboration among global owned and partner channels with weekly communications and calls, providing a chance to share status, results and ideas surrounding key marketing activations
- Collaborates with regional partners to ensure that activation plans and guidelines are adhered to and executed on time and in scope
- Collaborates with Creative Project Producer to ensure brand projects are executed by the creative team on-time and on-brief.
- Drives the development, socialization and institutionalization of content that supports global marketing programs
- Ensures creative briefs are clear and supported by providing detailed information to be fully executable by the creative team.
- BS or BA in business, marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of marketing experience including background working in international marketing; experience working with a footwear brand preferred
- Strong background in content, eCommerce or digital marketing preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with and understanding of content marketing strategy, willingness to test a variety of content tactics to connect with Crocs core consumers
- Cross-functional team experience with ability to work in a fast paced environment, drive results-orientation, effectively manages time, and operate with sense of urgency; must be able to foster and promote a collaborate environment
- Capable of handling complex situations in a changing environment; able to consider complex decisions in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbal; ability to communicate including international acumen with all levels of seniority effectively and professionally
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and prioritize tasks; strong time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.