Key Process Accountability
- Strategic planning, forecasting and creation of expansion blueprint for partner stores.
- Key competencies including developing and implementing strategies for real estate, expansion roadmap, portfolio planning, process management, P&L analysis and business development through synergistic tie-ups.
- Liaise with key retail associations and retail property management companies to identify opportunities to develop the Crocs retail presence.
- Support the distributor and partner stores in creation and implementation of the strategic plan.
- Managing key shopping mall developer relationships accounts across the country and ensuring right spaces for expansion.
- Coordination & follow up for completion of internal approval process & other related processes.
- Coordination with partner’s projects team for smooth & timely fit outs completion of the store.
- Weekly review of all proposals shared by partner and other partners.
- Keeping a track of competitors expansion plans and future market development
- Link between Brand Marketing Teams and Mall Marketing teams for implementation of Marketing activities and events, e.g. Store Launches, Campaign Implementations etc.
- 6-7 years in Retail BD preferably with a branded consumer or luxury product
- Have opened retail stores and have dealt with various contractors, mall owners.
- A successful track record in growing a network of retail stores and in managing profitable retail operations.
** Interested application, please indicate your notice period together with your current drawn and expected salary