Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for a eCommerce Data Analyst.
The eCommerce Data Analyst reports directly to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and will work closely with other eCommerce colleagues all over Europe, Asia and US Global office. As a Data Analyst eCommerce, you are responsible for the quality and completeness of eCommerce - related analysis and reports – as well as leveraging our Data Management Platform strategy in terms of Audience segmentation and targeting. In this position you will be creating business reporting details, analysing data, highlighting and advising stakeholders but also make sure we target all our relevant audiences with personalized highly relevant advertising and onsite experiences.
Primary Job duties
- Validate, enhance, automate and distribute business performance reports on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (financial, marketing, etc..)
- Maintain forecasts, budgets and targets for the eCommerce department
- Segment and analyse Crocs’ customer database to identify the segments with highest opportunity and measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities with ad hoc and regular reports and analysis
- Measure effectiveness of Crocs’ onsite experience to make sure the customer journey is as optimized as it can be
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies to drive analytical effectiveness, operational efficiency, and business growth
- Perform ad hoc analyses such as RFM, Customer Lifetime Value, Price Elasticity, Sales Variance, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience of digital analytics in Ecommerce retailers, with hands on experience in web analytics
- Very strong social, analytical, presentation and writing skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Informatics or related field of study;
- Good knowledge/understanding of eCommerce dynamics and user behaviour
- Experience with report development, automation using reporting software and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience solving business problems with statistical techniques, and arriving to commercial recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools like MS Excel (or equivalent) SAP, Power BI, Python or SQL. Hands on experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is required.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce – DemandWare, Exacttarget and Custora platforms are a strong plus
- Good knowledge/understanding of audience segmentation and onsite behaviour – knowledge of Adobe DMP is a strong plus
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media)
- Service minded and flexible. High attention to detail and natural curiosity
- Cross-functional working and support experience.
- Knowledge of online campaigns tracking is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate tests and testing tools is a plus
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize multiple projects;