Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand Support Center in Hoofddorp is looking for an Accountant.
This unique role works with both the Accounting team and the Payroll team regularly. As a part of the general ledger accounting team, the Accountant completes monthly and quarterly close activities as well as routine monthly accounting tasks. The Accountant serves as a bridge between the Finance and HR teams by assisting with the payroll process monthly and also completing review and reconciliation of these activities from a finance perspective.
Primary Job Duties:
- Journal entry preparation and posting
- Reconciliation preparation and review
- Accrual calculations and entries
- Clearing account maintenance
Monthly Payroll Process:
- Point of contact for external payroll provider
- Payroll data input and review for several retail entities
- Kronos timecards check and time punch
- Payroll account reconciliations
- Process improvement
- Monthly payroll payment overview, including advance payments and payroll taxes
Routine Accounting Tasks:
- Retail system oversight and related accounting
- Product returns accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work under pressure, with quick turn-around times
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all types of individuals, both internally and externally
Is this the job you're looking for? Please apply!