Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our European head office in Hoofddorp is looking fora a Regional Wholesale Marketing Intern EMEA. As our Marketing Intern you will support the execution of the EMEA marketing and activation plan in different marketing functions in the European HQ. The role is a good entry level position to a career in marketing.
What will you do?
- Streamline the creative briefing(s) (process) to studio
- Support the external studio during absence of the creative manager
- Coordinate the seasonal POS orders for EMEA
- Update the EMEA e-tail calendar
- Coordinate the online audit of EMEA wholesale accounts
- Assist in reporting / gathering insights and doing research for Wholesale marketing
- Support senior management with basic administration
- Coordinate Influencer program – in partnership with communications team
- Collect materials for training booklets and product trainings
What will you bring to the table?
- Fluent English is a must
- Digital marketing / Social Media skills & knowledge
- Quick learner & eager to develop
- Strong ability to multi task
Necessary Competencies for Success
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what’s most important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, creates focus and eliminates roadblocks
- Drive Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, pushes self and others for results, consistently performs and is very bottom line oriented
- Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups
- Managing and Measuring Work: sets clear objectives and measures work to completion, monitors process, progress and results
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with consumers in mind
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
- Informing: Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and multidimensional internship in an open, growing and international organization.
- A friendly and engaged team;
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by working with colleagues from all over EMEA;
- One-on-one coaching by the manager;
- A monthly compensation of 500 EUR gross;
- NS Business Card if you don’t have a Student OV Card.
Is this the internship you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply! We would like to speak with you!