Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for:
Customer Service Representatives Benelux
The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure that customers – being Wholesalers - receive a high quality level of service and receive help with their questions and concerns. The Representative will manage client orders, provides customers with product and service information and resolves customer problems/claims.
Tasks & Roles
- Schedule shipments and align with factories.
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required.
- Actively insuring that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Monitor pick-up dates.
- Handling of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Arrange delivery book-in appointments by using, updating and maintaining our customer’s vendor systems.
- Provide product and service information to customers by email/phone.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set time frames.
- Logging and updating of customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments (Planning, Finance, Merchandising and Logistics)
- Participate in process improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, German and Dutch.
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Is able to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
- Have fun working in an international, challenging and communicative Environment
The Customer Service Representative interacts with contacts to retrieve and/or provide information in response to customer enquirers about products or services. Communication with contacts takes place through a variety of means—by telephone; by e-mail, and regular mail; or in person.