The Supply Planner, Supply Planning is responsible for supporting regional initiatives to improve performance of demand/supply planning processes in markets, and also collaborating with regional merchants, channel planners, sales functions and production operations team to improve performance and to execute plans in alignment to business’s goals.
- Drive towards inventory and turns target through open-to-buy and months of sales management.
- Maintain Inventory transfer between countries and inventory re-balancing within Country’s segments to optimize inventory level.
- Create Inventory plan in SAP to drive purchase requisition, highlight and resolve any discrepancy.
- Analyze and validate Purchase requisition to ensure sales forecast are supported, also compliant to purchasing guidelines and open-to-buy.
- Perform demand/supply matching gap analysis and identify issues and actions.
- Interface with Production Operations on stock replenishment, capacity and supply constraints to maximize fulfillment of demand.
- Manage PO changes to support business change requirements.
- Work closely with warehouse/distribution center on fulfillment of the transfer orders.
- Facilitate weekly Demand Supply Balancing meetings and monthly Regional Review meetings as part of Integrated Business Planning.
- Drive Supply Planning related projects to drive Supply Chain efficiency and business process improvement.
- Proactively analyze relevant business processes, identify the gaps and inefficiency and initiate process improvements.
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Business Admin/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or any relevant discipline.
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ supply / inventory planning capability and able to work independently in multinational company environment.
- Strong analytical skills, in-depth S&OP experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess superior organizational, priority setting and time-management skills.
- Capable to initiate new activities or projects and suggest constant process improvement.
- Experience with MRP/ERP System. SAP knowledge required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.