Crocs, Inc. is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing display campaigns and the affiliate program for our America’s Ecommerce business. This is a new position on the team, created specifically to support our goal of accelerating growth through developing and executing display campaigns designed to bring new consumers to our brand. In addition, this position will manage our affiliate marketing business, building and monitoring forecasts, developing new partnerships and driving incremental engagement from existing relationships. The ideal candidate will thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment and have a high degree of independence. This is a great opportunity to get involved in multiple facets of an Ecommerce organization and contribute significantly to the success of a global company currently experiencing a considerable amount of growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute display advertising campaigns to drive incremental growth to the Crocs business.
- Enhance and develop strategic partnerships with affiliates to increase profitable sales, customer growth and expand the Crocs brand reach.
- Work directly with 3rd party vendor partners to integrate, optimize and manage day-to-day display and affiliate programs.
- Regularly report on channel performance and communicate opportunities for optimization, profitability growth and improvements in competitive strategy.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to plan and execute the affiliate and marketing calendars.
- Act as the affiliate evangelist when working with internal teams to ensure that you have the resources, technology and inventory to meet your goals.
- Actively police the presentation of the Crocs brand in this space to ensure our policies are being followed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience required with hands-on experience in display advertising.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics.
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of retail eCommerce, especially pertaining to interactive marketing functions (affiliate marketing, CSEs, paid search, SEO, etc.)
- Passion for analytics and ability to manage the business by the numbers.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.