This position will support Global Logistics to assist with the implementation, execution, and oversight of logistics services to Crocs and its customers. This position supports strategic alignment and supplier network management through innovative operational excellence, on-time performance, development of strong supplier relationships, and cost control. This position will analyze data, research, and provide recommendations to improve value to crocs, our partners, and our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Serve as key point of contact to collaboratively work with Crocs Logistics, Customs, Distribution, and external partners to achieve operational objectives and efficiencies.
- Assist in monitoring current and future freight volumes to anticipate and adjust to capacity and network challenges.
- Support Port, Rail and Dray activities, DC yard management, and outbound carrier performance at the Crocs facilities.
- Develop, foster, and maintain carrier and partner relationships via lunches, dinner, conference events.
- Monitor and publish Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of the logistics operation.
- Support day to day carrier relationships to ensure compliance with Crocs policies and escalate challenges to leadership when appropriate.
- Assist in arranging shipments and preparation of shipment documentation in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Update and maintain critical data fields in SAP and WM as required for specific processes.
- Process shipments in SAP, identify issues with incorrect documentation and follow process in order to correct to ensure the timely flow of freight in the logistics network.
- Facilitate corrective action when problematic shipments arise by following established processes.
- Coordinate and deliver project goals and objectives within a defined time period in a cross-functional environment.
- Support tracking visibility via established tools, partner management, as well as ad-hawk when needed.
- Run reports as needed from SAP, BI and partner sites to assist other team members with their assignments and objectives.
- Provide customer service to Crocs retail, wholesale, e-com, shared services, partners, and customers.
- Hold service partners accountable for performance by challenging appropriately and effectively.
- Assist in processing freight claims.
- Participate in Crocs projects related to logistics and distribution network
- Provide business support to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager
- College degree required; BA in Business or Supply Chain preferred
- 2-4 years related experience in international logistics
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform in rapidly changing environments
- Advanced Excel skills
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.